USB: Connect U disk (maximum support 32GB, not included)
LED: Digital color screen display, red infrared receiver module
TF: Connect TF memory card (maximum support 32GB, not included)
AUX: Audio input interface
VOL-: Short press is to select the previous song; long press is to decrease the volume
PLAY/PAUSE: Short press is to switch between pause and play; long press is to automatically search for radio FM
VOL+: Short press is to select the next song; long press is to increase the volume
MODE: USB/TF/FM/AUX/BLUETOOTH sound switch
1 x MP3 Decoder Board
1 x Remote Control (without battery)
1 x Cables
1. Bluetooth version 5.0
2. Support calls (long press the pause button to answer the call when there is an incoming call).
3. Support recording. Recording only supports operation in TF mode or USB mode.
(Long press the MODE button to start recording, long press the MODE button again to cancel the recording and play the recording file; exit the recording mode and long press the pause button to exit. When recording, you need to connect a storage device, such as: U disk or TF card;)
4. Support power off memory
5. The power supply voltage supports between DC 6v-12v, and the working current is between 1-2A.
6. Can be directly connected to speakers, with power amplifier and decoding functions.
7. Support song format MP3 / WAV / APE / FLAC
8. Main functions MP3/USB/TF/LINE IN/FM/BLUETOOTH/remote control/
9. Power 6W, true stereo 2*3W.
10. Support folder selection and playback. When USB or TF is playing, there is a folder in the device and there are songs in the folder. Press the previous button or the next button twice to select the folder to play the song, and the screen will display F001-F00? and so on, yes? F00 is displayed for each folder? .